"Snippy Sneaking"

Turtle

This.

Perhaps you could listen and give some thoughts:

-How do the instruments sound? Good? Bad? Any suggestions for additions, subtractions, or replacements?

-Is the tempo too fast for a "sneaky" song?

-What does the scouter say about its power level?

Synth Bass is good but Hihat is too loud and please upgrade your piano.

Heh, yeah. I could use a better piano sound, but I'm not sure where to get one or how to implement it with Anvil Studio.

On a related note, FL Studio, whenever a song restarts, always sets the instruments back from what I've set them to, to what they were when I loaded the MIDI. Is it supposed to do that, since it's the demo version, or am I doing something wrong?

In any case, thanks for your thoughts.

On a related note, FL Studio, whenever a song restarts, always sets the instruments back from what I've set them to, to what they were when I loaded the MIDI. Is it supposed to do that, since it's the demo version, or am I doing something wrong?

1. MIDI doesn't have any latent sound on it's own. It's just note data, which is then assigned an instrument to actually play sounds.

2. When you add an instrument to a MIDI file, it does not change the MIDI file, only the FL Studio project you've uploaded the MIDI file too. You can't assign a specific sound to a MIDI file, as I've said before.

3. If you have the demo version, you can't open saves, therefore you can't assign permanent instruments to MIDI tracks, because you can only get the same MIDI file back when you re-open it. You can either leave FL Studio open for an insanely long amount of time, or upgrade.

Anyways, erine's comments are pretty much the bulk of mine as well. It's not finished yet, so I'll wait for it to be finished to give a more in-depth commentary. Keep working on it, though.