DK64 - Frantic Factory

Ihsman07

You've got a really cool arrangement here. I'm digging it. I've been waiting for a good Frantic Factory mix and mashing it with the factory theme from DKC worked very well. My main problem with it? It's not as intense as it should be. I feel this mix should be a bit more... menacing. It's a bit too easy going. Maybe you could add industrial sounds- smashing, steam, clangs, chains, etc. That is, of course, only if you want to go that route. I definitely think it needs to go further along SOME route, though. Intense may not be what you want to do, but right now it's too non-committal for me. Pick something and go for it.

BTW, when I write critiques like this, I often feel I'm not making any sense. I'm also kind of tripping on cough medicine, so please feel free to ignore me.

You've got a really cool arrangement here. I'm digging it. I've been waiting for a good Frantic Factory mix and mashing it with the factory theme from DKC worked very well. My main problem with it? It's not as intense as it should be. I feel this mix should be a bit more... menacing. It's a bit too easy going. Maybe you could add industrial sounds- smashing, steam, clangs, chains, etc. That is, of course, only if you want to go that route. I definitely think it needs to go further along SOME route, though. Intense may not be what you want to do, but right now it's too non-committal for me. Pick something and go for it.

BTW, when I write critiques like this, I often feel I'm not making any sense. I'm also kind of tripping on cough medicine, so please feel free to ignore me.

I would do just that, but there's a problem. I don't have those kind of sounds. I'd literally have to find the sounds and put them into the program itself. Which...I guess it wouldn't be hard to do at all. I'll see what I can do. Maybe even put some of the noises into the percussion too

I would do just that, but there's a problem. I don't have those kind of sounds. I'd literally have to find the sounds and put them into the program itself. Which...I guess it wouldn't be hard to do at all. I'll see what I can do. Maybe even put some of the noises into the percussion too

:lmassoff: I look forward to hearing it.