Star Heaven *First Guitar/Symphonic Track*

http://soundcloud.com/aires/star-heaven

1:15 min

Read my Sound Cloud comment.

I forgot to add that i kinda did the solo first then make the track from scratch, it was gunna be a Rayman BandLand remix, but hay :D. (im not trying to copy steve vai, i just happen to make the track symphonic since its made up completly with modes,and not feel that i have wasted 32 gigs on Orch samples)

I can't say anything about guitar's sound quality, cause all of those effects hiding any quality issues, so I guess you did what you wanted. Effects are cool. But your guitar playing "broken" melody. Out of tune sometimes. Wrong notes. Fell free to use this stile of play, but keep the melody on, otherwise when you break off it, nothing but the bothering the ears it does not cause. But this is my opinion.

When I read the title, I expected something epic, apocalyptic blow:mrgreen: But still I love those orchestra pieces!

I can't say anything about guitar's sound quality, cause all of those effects hiding any quality issues, so I guess you did what you wanted. Effects are cool. But your guitar playing "broken" melody. Out of tune sometimes. Wrong notes. Fell free to use this stile of play, but keep the melody on, otherwise when you break off it, nothing but the bothering the ears it does not cause. But this is my opinion.

When I read the title, I expected something epic, apocalyptic blow:mrgreen: But still I love those orchestra pieces!

Thanks on feedback!

That was goal, interesting notes with odd bends (kinda like Vai) making it seem i hit the wrong note :D , but i was expecting someone was gunna say the notes were off time and rhythem completly:-P(because they are), but are lethency issues with my direct to mic method, so i cant really time cause each note i played gave so much delay in between others.