N/A

Sounding good so far.......is the guitar live or not? It sounds like it's not. If it's not, real guitar is needed. If it is real, in my opinion, the tone is bad.

Other than that though I'm loving it. This whole project is really coming along.

I've been working on an idea for the Silver Samurai theme. Having trouble figuring out how some parts of the song go though lol

The guitar is not live. It is a Reason synth guitar called, "Hell Spawn." After listening to the mix without my Sennheiser headphones, I have determined that the guitar solo sounds muddled, repetitive and lacks a clear tone. It is pure unadulterated crap hahaha. I am just going to drop that idea and go with something else.

I do have an Ibanez Talmon electric-acoustic as well as a Samson condenser mic, but my only recording tools are Windows Sound Recorder and Audacity. I may be musical, but I am no sound engineer. Every time I try to set up my mic and record, I wind up with a lot of background noise and "open air" over the recording. It makes me miss my M-Audio Fast Track. Since it recorded straight from the jack, everything was clean. But with the mic, not so much.

If I can sort out the fidelity issue, I will probably rerecord the solo on my actual guitar. But all signs point to me scrapping that solo and replacing it with a full on original section. Also, good luck with your Silver Samurai piece. I look forward to hearing it. I am sure it will be infinitely better than my Colossus mix hahaha.