Some metal song I'm working on

Well.. I'm on a different computer than I am usually on, and I tried to start making a song, and found out that the processor isn't strong enough to use all of the VST I use in an average song of mine. As a result, there is no bassline, and no orchestral instruments yet. Just double tracked rhythm guitar, lead, choir, and drums. It is in progress and I will finish it once I get back to the computer I usually use. Anyway, I would like some feedback on what I have so far.

tl:dr

I would like some feedback on what I have so far.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10679993/WIP%27s/Metal4-3-11.mp3

The song sounds really tinny, especially the guitar. The drums are pretty boring and seems like they could use more changes. Both guitar parts are really repetitive. The part at 1:00 was an interesting change, but it doesn't keep up its energy that well. The solo at the end seemed really random.

Needs better mixing (sounds like its mixed on laptop speakers), with full sounding mids and bass, make the beginning less repetitive, try to give the song more energy overall. If rhythm guitars are going to drive the song, they need to sound huge and badass (think Rammstein). Pretty much everything sounds pretty weak though.

Might want to try googling free guitar soft amp vst's and use them for your mix. They might beef up the guitars quite a bit. I'd find better drum samples or learn how to eq and compress them properly, too.