*WITHDRAWN* AIR 'Song of the Farewell'

djpretzel

Email sub file Song of the Farewell.mp3 - djp

Dating sims, or as they are (in)famously known as hentai games, aren't well received in the states. True, most of them do lack action/violence/graphics fit to kill the latest graphics cards, but there are gems in the pile of cow manure.

Air is one of those games. This was released back in 2001 for the PC.

The lack of movement in this game may put off most active gamers here (since the game is composed of solely CGs), but the deep involving storyline and impressive music got me hooked. It plays like reading a novel; which was a completely new experience for me.

Ok on to the remix. This is a remix for the ending song of the game. I felt so physically compelled to make a remix because the game was so freaking awesome. The original song was a beautiful melodious vocal, and I tried to fit that mood in my remix. There's piano, drum riffs, and guitar fit for all.

Hope you guys enjoy my first remix.

Ladholyman

PLEASE TELL DJP TO PULL MY REMIX...

There are too many things wrong with it. First of all, I took the source too liberally, as those people over at VgMix had banned me. I'll resubmit it later when I refine it a bit more and make it not seem too much like I stolen it off another person's site. *sigh... any chance of being unbanned from VgMix?