Hiring Last Member for a Horror Mystery Visual Novel (Paying)

Zanennui

I've made a post here before, but I thought it would be best to re write it as a number of details have changed. The musician I hired had to quit due to unforeseen circumstances and I didn't want any confusion about whether the position was available.

As of April 7th we have a full team, minus a musician, ready to go and working on the VN. The project itself is based on the game "Mitadake High." (Permission has been given to sell it) In it, a number of students have been locked up into a school with a murderer. As a musician you will be composing the background music played throughout the game. Estimated length is around 13 songs, each 5 minutes long +/- 2 minutes. Genre is not terribly specific, but a blend of rock, electronic, and celtic is the best way to describe it. This isn't set in stone, and the focus should be more on mood than style. Though it is "background music", music will be a large part of the Visual Novel; it shouldn't blend in or be too simplistic. More important than anything else is availability and reliability. I will expect regular progress check ups so I can see what work is being done. This VN will be sold for 20$ and money will be split evenly amongst all project members. This means you will receive 5$ per copy sold.

If you'd like to discuss terms, please send an email to "thecensorshipfairy@gmail.com" or message me on Skype "scruffy-gentleman" with some samples of your work.