"Transitory" - my first EP (free music!)

ambinate

3912589463-1.jpg

ambinate.bandcamp.com

I just finished up my first release in the form of a free EP called "Transitory." I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think (even if you really hate it)! It's pretty mellow, mostly ambient-type stuff. I made the tracks in Logic, using Sculpture for most of the sounds (except for basses, pianos, harp on the last track, and drums). It was a lot of fun to write and experiment with, as I haven't had too much experience with production and this was my first real attempt at a project.

So, yeah, take a listen and hit me up! Thanks a lot.

thanks so much for the feedback, man! i really appreciate it. i haven't really thought about games or anything yet - i'm mostly just trying to get some experience with music production and writing original material. but game music is a big influence on the stuff i like to write.

Really nice stuff. I knew your name seemed familiar and realized I heard your song on Songs for the Cure. Really great, by the way, and this stuff is right up the same alley (which is definitely my alley.)

I'd say keep it up in the direction your going in. I honestly like the simplistic style. You don't use too many elements in a given song but it works surprisingly well with the instrumentation you've chosen. Kudos.

Really nice stuff. I knew your name seemed familiar and realized I heard your song on Songs for the Cure. Really great, by the way, and this stuff is right up the same alley (which is definitely my alley.)

I'd say keep it up in the direction your going in. I honestly like the simplistic style. You don't use too many elements in a given song but it works surprisingly well with the instrumentation you've chosen. Kudos.

thanks a ton, dude! i'm really glad you're digging the music, i'm looking forward to working on more stuff like this while trying out new sounds and all that. and thanks for checking out songs for the cure, it's an awesome compilation.

Pretty good dude! I'll be listening to this for a little bit and hopefully give you some decent feedback when I come back to this lol =).

thanks! i dunno if this is still on your radar at all but feel free to hit me up, whether it's here, in a PM, on twitter, through e-mail, whatever. i'd love to hear your thoughts! i appreciate you taking the time to listen.

thanks again, everyone!

• 1 month later...