ITT you crit my production quality

This is a straight cover of a track. I generally do these kinds of things because a) I wanna hear something rock-ified, and B) to learn more about FL Studio and music production in general. Both mixes that have been shot down so far by the panel have been due to production issues. This way, I can get a good standing of where I stand on that without having to pump out an entire remix.

So, if you're reading this, could you just take maybe 15 seconds out of your busy day and listen to the track, and post some constructive crits to tell me what I did right/wrong and ways I could improve? It'd be a big help.

"Shouldn't this be in the ReMixes forum?" you might ask. Well, it's not a remix, let alone something I'd be looking to submit, but rather a straight cover with next to no variation from the source whatsoever. If a mod feels it belongs there more than here, feel free to move it/close it off and ask me to post it there/whatever.