Eve Online Account

hey, guys.

most of you who know me know that i like eve online a lot. a real lot. enough that i don't really do much of anything else when i'm home, except play that game. so i'm selling my account.

it's got a month left. it has roughly 24m SP - which is around two and a half years of skill point training - and can fly all the major combat ships in the game except for carriers. i can give you more information in PMs if you'd like. i'll include my alt for free, who is a great scanning and salvaging character in her own right. the account has roughly 1.7b ISK (in-game currency) available to it, which is enough to pay for around five months of subscription using the PLEX (which is an in-game item that redeems for a month of game time on your account).

i'll entertain any reasonable offer, and i'm open for trades. i sold my old Guild Wars account for the same reason - i think to kanthos or his brother? - so i've done this before. i'll just give you the account info, and that's that.

let me know =)

It was to me; I traded some of the items to my own Guild Wars account and gave Brad's account to my brother so we could play together. Just popping in here to recommend Brad and make sure anyone who might want to buy his account will know that dealing with him will be fine.