Looking for song / beat / artist for my vids

Wak

Hi there,

My name is Wak, I'm not much a gamer, beside the fact I've played almost all Nintendo games and competitively played Super Smash Bros. Melee. Beside that, I always tell people I'm not really a gamer.

Anyways. I recently started to make videos of this game, Melee, and I was in search for some music to put on my videos. Of course, because of the origin of Melee, I'd rather have Nintendo related songs than Xbox related remixes.

Here is my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Wakssbm?feature=mhum

I created the channel on April 21st. As of may 9th, I have 190 subscribers and 9000 views already =).

Beside stated above, honestly, I'm not picky at all. It can be something that already exist, or an unfinished project, you decide.

Of course, if you decide to give me permission to use a song, or a part of the song or anything, I will make sure to give proper credits inside the video as well as in the commentary, and if you want to, I can put a link to your website or you page or whatever, in the commentary of my video.

In the end, it's up to you! If you have any question or commentary, (or something important to tell me as I'm very new on this website, I may not know important things) feel free to comment

Everything on ocremix is available to you, as long as you follow the Terms of Use (middle section of the linked page). :D Basically, give the artist and ocremix credits in the video description. Link to the remix page.

Because videos tend to move from youtube to other video sharing sites, it'd be best if you'd also include that stuff in the video itself, usually at the end of it, like with movie credits.

Beyond those, there's aspiring remixers on the feedback board that might be interested in doing some tracks for you, plus other remixing communities like Dwelling of Duels and remix.thasauce.net (with some overlap between the communities). Check those sites for how they feel about you using their remixes.