Sign in to follow this  
NinjaFlute

wip Music needs feedback!

Logic is Non-Existent has a nice futuristic feeling to it. Sound's like something that could be in a video game. Not sure which genre though...maybe an FPS or RTS. The ending was a bit meh though. That's just me.

Logic is Self Explanatory has a very cool, dark atmosphere, kind of like an old worn-out factory. This could also be in a video game.

Cool tracks overall!

Yeh the ending is lame. I should just ended it at 1:30, but I was layering that part for furture next part, although at the time run out of idea and just left it like that "P

That's awesome! What are you using? FL?

I use Cubase mainly (occasionally Protools & Logic). Plugs in I run are mostly Kontakt 4, Absynth 5 and all the Komplete instruments.

These would be perfect in a game like Portal. The second track has a more eastern vibe (puts me in mind of a near-future military shooter).

What do you use for your drums? They're very complex, I like them!

(P.S. Followed on soundcloud!)

These would be perfect in a game like Portal. The second track has a more eastern vibe (puts me in mind of a near-future military shooter).

What do you use for your drums? They're very complex, I like them!

(P.S. Followed on soundcloud!)

Hey, thanks!

I use mostly Knotakt 4 for sample manipulation and Cubase 5 for drum programming. As for those 2 tracks, thats all the sounds from Evolve Mutation Library. So mostly already made loops, I simply chopped those. Have a look on the NI website, they have a new Kontakt Library called Western Africa, awesome perc/drum sounds! ;)