Snake's Revenge - Jungle Infiltration

Nice to see someone cover this. It's not a bad one too, actually it pretty good if short. While I can't claim to be any expert, I think the sound could be a bit cleaner and perhaps a bit more of variation on the source material couldn't hurt. Otherwise, very good form.

Yo again, sir! ^^

Say, what the @*? I'm here like, hawt! The way I'm enjoying this makes me want to keep crits outta the thread, coz it's such an excellent arrangement, with a great and varied texture, ready to rock out on the clubs! Though, I'm also enjoying to analyze mixes, so geehee... 8D

I think you've incorporated the source well throughout. You've fixed a direction by using source's 0:26-43 and 1:10-26, and the other sections had a good interpretation. :nicework:

Intro's bland. You may want to give more attention to it, oregano it up, have some background arpeggio or melody to complement, dunno.

Those (ultra)saws you've used seem to carry most of your arrangement's soundscape. There's times when they're a bit much (see 1:03-18 and 2:03-18 [whoa, that's a coincidence {may I add another kinda parenthesis just to sound silly?!}]). I see you also tried to give some chords by using the background saws at those sections, but man, take it easy :P. Try to have a substitute synth string for either of your saws that doesn't muddy up things so much.

I'd give something else but those saws at the following parts: 0:34-48; and 1:19-47. In order to keep the track interesting, it's important not to overuse a synth just for it's coolness.

I think you could also turn the high-end of this a lil' ant.

From what I've heard from you so far, sounds like your strongest point's the ability to create dance oriented mixes. This one is no exception, so stay DJ-ing this until it's good for a sub ;D