Final Fantasy VI - Terra Theme Metal Remix

Sbeast

Hey,

I really enjoy this. It's such great source material.

I think the whole thing could just be beefed up a little. It sounds a little empty - if it had an organ playing in the background for instance.

I think the arrangement is pretty good - you switch up the style a few times though none of the actual material is changed in terms of harmony and melody, well not explicitly. But that's not a must!

I enjoyed this but feel as though it could just do with something to fill it out a bit more.

I love the source, and really love the metal take on this. A lot like Terra in Black, except different in a style(s).

I'm with the above poster too, I feel like something else could help this mix, make it sound beefier. But too be honest, it sound really good in the latter half.

Also, not really that big of a deal, but the drums really bother me at some points. I can't put my finger on it, though... again not a big deal though..

I love it when the song mellows out around 2:12, too. I love that kind of arrangement.