Kirby's Adventure Ending: "A Different Kind of Dream"

TGH

Thought I'd share this one here :D

http://www.box.net/shared/bsa1tuvegx

Source:

I've never played the game, but a friend showed me this theme and I just had to remix it :P Mellow, chippy, arpy, ambient-y (haha).

Hope you guys enjoy, feedback is appreciated :D

JUNE IS BOSS MONTH GUYZ so I'm remixing a really mellow theme. Oh well, the GRMRB is helping me with boss mixes :P

Hahay! Add to it: dreamy, happy, hopeful...(ly? o.O), fun...ly... penetratingly bubbly chipply stuffly thingly. Your track sounds like the alliteration of this!

I'm not sure if I like the way this kinda effect takes over the whole mix. Good to have some breaks after the sections that use them a lot. I'd take it easy with that. Lead melody starting at 0:43 follows the pace by going left and right, which adds to the wubbly blobbly pace.

I really like your arrangement, but the combination of gumbly roombly effects with the sometimes excessive amount of left-right playing bugs me somehow. Might not be a problem if used with some more ease, specially on the most chippy-crowded parts :-D

Otherwise, I dig the way you've worked on the percussion to keep the track alive, and those transitions are great! Things sound clean, well mixed, starts and ends smooth. Nice way of working the source, too - I dunno why the source repeats a pattern so much after its 1:02 ;P

i really like the mix, it adds to what the game is, but you really should play the game, its one of my favorites and im excited to see someone remix this. I always loved beating it so i could hear this song at the end, i personally think all the songs in that game need a remix better to the ones in the album that was released, i just dont like them as much because they dont fit the profile of what kirby is, but i do like this mix, keep up the good work.