Futuristic Djent - Katy Perry cover

sggod89

Cool idea, the song definitely is ripe for it.

I feel like you need an intro of some kind, just leaping right into the chorus is a bit off feeling.

Though, I am happy you got rid of Kanye West's raptro.

This chord progression sounds almost identical to t.A.T.u's All the Things She Said.

Maybe there's some mash-up opportunity to grab more vocal material. Similar theme.

Cool idea, the song definitely is ripe for it.

I feel like you need an intro of some kind, just leaping right into the chorus is a bit off feeling.

Though, I am happy you got rid of Kanye West's raptro.

This chord progression sounds almost identical to t.A.T.u's All the Things She Said.

Maybe there's some mash-up opportunity to grab more vocal material. Similar theme.

due to echoes and reverb isn't the actual panning a little bit different than just simple left and right distance from the conductor?

thanks for checking it out! There's two versions of the song.. ET - the one with Kanye, and Futuristic Lover, which is just Katy Perry and the version I used.

I stayed true to the original chord progression for the chorus.. I'm not surprised that it is similar to another pop song.. its pop hahaha

Ah cool, yeah, ET is the only version I've heard. I like the intro concept, just not the Kanye.

As far as panning... um, not sure what you (erineclipse) mean by conductor, but that was an element that bothered me, that her vocals were mixed quite narrow, and there was no spatial depth when doubled.

Ah cool, yeah, ET is the only version I've heard. I like the intro concept, just not the Kanye.

As far as panning... um, not sure what you (erineclipse) mean by conductor, but that was an element that bothered me, that her vocals were mixed quite narrow, and there was no spatial depth when doubled.

the conductor sits in front and the center of the orchestra. anyway sound reverberates off of the wall, so it's not like the panning is going to be exactly 100% based on the relative locations of the instruments. There is a thread about this in Music Composition.