343 industry's deadly developer line *christ*

SonicThHedgog

Halo:Reach is a sick joke. Halo 3 was the last "decent" Halo game I played and even then it's a fraction of the game it should be. Now with Reach you either choose between the ability to run (OMG???) or the ability to toss down a pre-death shield.. I guess in the future people are so inbred and retarded they can't do basic things like run, hide behind cover, blind fire, carry more than one object. And the running they give you uses stamina so you can run for about 5 seconds. The rest of the time in Halo you're saddled with a slow trot. That's why Halo Reach is a joke but the Halo series itself is laughable for those reasons. x_z

your posts are always so full of insight, bs.

XBL lists you as last logging on in april to play anything. it was reach, and you've got 55 GS so far. you've clearly not only beaten the campaign, but spent quality time in multiplayer as well. this is also shown by your knowledge of all seven or eight of the armor abilities. i'm sure your opinions are relevant. to someone.

:<