Yasou Kuromidori

Well...I'm not a mod but I've gotta try and review it anyway,

The only thing I might say is that the piano comes on too strong...along with the percussion halfway through I guess...It depends what you're going for...

...Yeah sorry I'm horrible at reviewing stuff. x_x

What I like about it is that it's extremely original.

Mixing wise you could probably give the bass compression and make it more round I guess. Then again the low string line is kind of the bass, not the bass guitar. Man this is a tricky track to say the least...

Well...I'm not a mod but I've gotta try and review it anyway,

The only thing I might say is that the piano comes on too strong...along with the percussion halfway through I guess...It depends what you're going for...

...Yeah sorry I'm horrible at reviewing stuff. x_x

What I like about it is that it's extremely original.

Mixing wise you could probably give the bass compression and make it more round I guess. Then again the low string line is kind of the bass, not the bass guitar. Man this is a tricky track to say the least...

Thanks for the review. I wish my soundcloud account was working, that way you could see the exact times for these things, but oh well lol. When do the piano parts seem too strong? Also, I'm not quite sure what "round" means.