Wonderland Adventures III: OST

dannthr

Ah, I got to come back and do another sequel to the Wonderland Adventures games (the third and final installment--here's the thread where I posted tracks from the second one: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17512 )

The Red Desert (2:50)

Beyond the Stars (1:00)

The client wanted a background for the afterlife but one that was not religious--so I went spiritual/mystical--it was fun to make.

C&C welcome!

Ah, I got to come back and do another sequel to the Wonderland Adventures games (the third and final installment--here's the thread where I posted tracks from the second one: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17512 )

The Red Desert (2:50)

Beyond the Stars (1:00)

The client wanted a background for the afterlife but one that was not religious--so I went spiritual/mystical--it was fun to make.

C&C welcome!

beyond the stars was good quality, but repetitive, would work for an intro menu, the menu where you press start to get to the main menu. red desert was desert music.

these sound great, dude. i dig the ambience and noises used in "red desert," they give it a lot of personality. i don't know what type of gear you're using, but the performances sound really natural, as well.

i haven't seen the game, but "beyond the stars" seems like it's really fitting for what you described. really cool stuff!

beyond the stars was good quality, but repetitive, would work for an intro menu, the menu where you press start to get to the main menu. red desert was desert music.

Thanks Erin.

these sound great, dude. i dig the ambience and noises used in "red desert," they give it a lot of personality. i don't know what type of gear you're using, but the performances sound really natural, as well.

i haven't seen the game, but "beyond the stars" seems like it's really fitting for what you described. really cool stuff!

Thanks Nate, one of the features of the track is Impact SoundWorks' Sitar Nation, which you can hear in the middle section (which is developed by our own BustaTunez and Zircon). I'm also using QL RA, LASS, QL SD1, and some custom percussion.