some rough acoustic guitar recordings

ambinate

3679471473-1.jpg

http://ambinate.bandcamp.com/album/acoustic-demos-ep

just a collection of some recordings i made a couple years ago of me playing a few songs i wrote on my acoustic. they're a little rough - not mastered at all and my playing sorta sucks. but i'd like to share them anyway. i don't really know what genre this stuff falls under, but i was definitely in a john butler + candyrat records mood when i was writing these, if that makes any sense. hope you enjoy.

thanks for listening!

Lovely stuff! The 'untidiness' reminds me of Thomas Leeb's guitar music. Very good!

P.S. Think some names for the songs! :)

thanks so much, i really appreciate it! i actually hadn't heard of thomas leeb before but i checked him out based on your mention of him here and i'm REALLY liking his playing and his music. he seems like an incredible player. gonna pick up some of his stuff soon.

haha, i never knew what to name these songs, unfortunately...thanks again for your comments, though!

thanks so much, i really appreciate it! i actually hadn't heard of thomas leeb before but i checked him out based on your mention of him here and i'm REALLY liking his playing and his music. he seems like an incredible player. gonna pick up some of his stuff soon.

haha, i never knew what to name these songs, unfortunately...thanks again for your comments, though!

yeh leeb is amazing, he was taught by eric roche -- an increidabe acoustic guitar legend who passed away few years back :( i have seen leeb live and he is just pure awesome! i would loved to go to his guitar camp in his home town one of these summers ^^

in fact, you may also like kotaro oshio, okapi, preston reed and so on so on...long live michael hedges!