Looking For a Soundfont...

Currently, I am looking for a soundfont (or maybe a synth) that can recreate the sound of a Tesla coil. Preferably a soundfont.

I am sure that we have all at least heard of people using tesla coils to play (not so) small melodies just by adjusting pulse frequencies, coil power, blah blah blah etc. I am hoping to find something that can reproduce this.

Does anyone know where to find such a soundfont?

Though humorous it was I may have been mistaken about the nose trumpet. I'm looking for that odd sounding instrument that sounds kind of like a didgeree doo and it's played by flicking the thing next to your nose. For some reason, I keep thinking of some old guy sitting near a swamp, with a hat, and playing one of these things.

Any idea what this is called? Is my description even close to being understandable? I did a nose trumpet search through youtube and all I saw were people blowing through their noses. Which I guess was to be expected...:grin: