Starry-Eyed, Empty-Handed -- Astronomical Atmospheric Aural Audacity

song is here

I woke up a few days ago in chthonic's apartment after a long night of sweet lovemaking. Maybe that happened, maybe it was all the greatest dream ever had, whatever, but I had a damn good day chilling with that dude, so I was a little inspired to write some happy, chippy music. I wrote the intro and melody pretty quickly, so I'm very please with how it turned out :D

There's a bit of a weak transition -- not much bite -- into the melody with that first cross-panned thing. I hope to fix that later.

I hope you hate it because I'd really like to know what you don't like so that I can improve :)

... and also that you like it so my ego isn't obliterated.

sounds like buttse

I think you mean goatse. If I had a nickel for every time I've been tricked into gazing deep into the orifice of depravity...

i thought this song was great when i listened to it, but then i saw the song artwork next to the title and realized this song is actually the greatest

Haha, thanks man :) So fitting, right?

Also, someday, we'll work on that Yoshi mix! I just had that game in the SNES today, too.