Fl studio mobile , thoughts?

I did a quick search and found nothing relating to this. But FL studio mobile is out now! Its for iOS devices ( which is the drawback, i wish it was cross-platform , but i guess i can see why its not) . I sprung for it, and being a green newbie that i am, I was able to pick it up and figure it out for the most part within a few minutes. Seems to be a pretty sweet little tool for laying down ideas on the go. Im going to get an akai synthstation sometime soon and i've heard its compatible with that. I suppose the synthstation is a little gimmicky, but its hella fun. would be a nice little tool for live performing at little parties, or travel.

any thoughts?

I got it as soon as the announcement hit my inbox. Some things are a little non-intuitive (coming from full FLS), but overall it's very responsive. I didn't like most of the instruments included. A future update will supposedly have user sample support, which will help that. As a scratchpad, though, it beats any other iOS studio I've tried.

Well since it's not the real FL Studio team that did this there are bound to be drawbacks and it's bound to lack signature FL things... for one, as bLiNd pointed out, it's almost an exact reskin of Music Studio for iOS with the FL Step Sequencer. Cool thing is you can import projects to FL Studio full.

But what sounds awful to me: I don't know why FL STUDIO mobile is using a track system...