Ecco2 Fin to Feather

I think the bass is fine for what it is. It's a little thin I suppose. I love the nice and fat kick drum.

The guitars seem a little odd for some reason. I think the tone is alright, but for some reason they sound a bit muddy and tend to vanish under the busy parts of the mix. Not sure what's causing this. :-|

Synth work has a nice industrial vibe. I like it.

1:20 is pretty sweet :grin:

I have a couple issues with this part, though. one problem is that the synth right at 1:24 doesn't seem to be playing nice with the lead. It kinda sounds like they are trampling over each other here. You could probably fix this pretty easily with some EQ cuts.

The other problem is those rhythm guitars. It's actually not too bad, but they just sound a little off to me. Kinda like they're being buried again.

Also, you may have noticed this, but the ending cuts off too abruptly. Let those last notes right out!

The main problem with this track is probably that the rhythm guitars just lack presence for some reason. Other than that it's mostly nitpicks, and I really like what you've done.

Also, is it just me, or does the addictive drums snare always sound over-compressed? To my ear it lacks that nice crack I've come to love in a snare. I do kinda like the industrial sound of it though. I have mixed feelings about it I guess. :?

Thanks for feedback man!

I agree about guitars. I'm still thinking HOW should I play here. Same shit with production. Thanks again!

As for the addictive's snare.. I used here a combination of acoustic and electronic drums. That over-compression you hear, is electronic snare, probable. I used distortion on them.

Also, addictive drums has 4 snares(or 5), which sounds EXACTLY as originals, believe me:-D Each of them has OWN sound. If you hear overcompression or other things that you dislike, then it's MY work. I love that snare:< The matter of taste, i suppose.