*NO* Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers 'Fatcat Inc.'

DragonAvenger

Hi again! ) Thank you for taking my Golden axe 3 music earlier! Please accept my another remix:

ReMixer's name: =RYO=

My real name: Alexey

My email: ryoyuyalex@gmail.com

Game: Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers (NES)

Orig. composer: Harumi Fujita

Arrangement name: Last stage BGM

My remix's name: Fatcat Inc.

Comment: I was inspired by this great melody in 1993, when played C&D on my NES here in Russia. The last stage was pretty easy, but scaaaary with its giant axes on conveyer and breathtaking BGM.) Well... another dark times with another music with another arrangement had come, but still NES music remains a part of my precious childhood memories. =^_^=

Sincerely.

=RYO=

p.s. Sorry for my English=))

------------------------------

• 5 weeks later...

Great source, I really like it. :-)

The production is pretty full, but the reverb feels very excessive to me, to the point that a lot of the clarity of the melody is not working, and things are hard to discern.

The arrangement itself is pretty cool; nice and expanded, but it's too hard to hear anything right now with all the reverb.

No, please resubmit

I like what you did with all the backing parts, it's a nice compliment to the source melody. Right now I will agree with Andrew that the reverb is drowning things out. Overall I think you would do better with a less smooth lead synth, as it seems to downplay the intensity of the rest of the mix. The drums could come through better, as well, turn them up a bit!

It does need some production work, but I like the arrangement you have.

NO (resubmit)

• 1 month later...