If you use ableton and have attack problems

If you wonder why all your audio clips sound like they have no attack or sound muffled, here is a solution, and its not layering or compressing.

On your kick track(or any track), click one the drop down menu for the device chooser and go to "fades", and on the desired clip, drag back the fade and BOOM! there you go! thats why when you compared your samples to other daws,it did not cancel phase, and you got pissed because you though ableton was a low quality water downed copy cubase XD.

Now to address this globally, go to your prefrences under the options drop down tab, then go to

Record

Warp Tab

Launch

Then in the "Warp/Fades" disable the "create fades on clip edges".

I tried Ableton and then just went back to FL Studio lol. The most I have to worry about is sometimes, if I leave it set to "leave remainder", rendering hangs up at 100%. The only other thing, I'm not sure if this happens in other DAWS or not...is if you're rendering with soundfonts and you have "enable HQ for all plugins" enabled, FL might finish rendering sometime in your late fucking 50s.

I tried Ableton and then just went back to FL Studio lol. The most I have to worry about is sometimes, if I leave it set to "leave remainder", rendering hangs up at 100%. The only other thing, I'm not sure if this happens in other DAWS or not...is if you're rendering with soundfonts and you have "enable HQ for all plugins" enabled, FL might finish rendering sometime in your late fucking 50s.

Thats what happens to me when I use this tape saturator vst in fl XD

The most I have to worry about is sometimes, if I leave it set to "leave remainder",

Well there's your problem. There's no reason in the world you should be leaving a remainder. If you want a seamless ending where everything goes silent then just highlight the entire track with a bar of nothingness after it and render cut remainder.

Leave remainder just tacks on 3 minutes of silence to the end of your track for no reason.

Well there's your problem. There's no reason in the world you should be leaving a remainder. If you want a seamless ending where everything goes silent then just highlight the entire track with a bar of nothingness after it and render cut remainder.

Leave remainder just tacks on 3 minutes of silence to the end of your track for no reason.

Yeah I figured that out the hard way lol.