Problem with Fruity Limiter (and mixer)

zach72

Hey guys, something must be turned off on Fruity Loops 10 for me, and I can't figure out what it is. When I try assigning mixer effects to the channels, none of the effects react as they're supposed to...An example would be all the Fruity Limiter windows have "Pause" and show a wavy picture on the screen, where you would normally see the volume/stuff going on. Or in other mixer effects, such as delay, nothing happens when I assign it to a channel. I'm sure the channels are linked to the right mixer channel, as I can see the volume fluctuate on each individual mixer slot. I've tried doing stuff the master mixer channel (which is also not working)to no avail. Any suggestions/ideas guys?

Got it, it was the FX button being off. Thanks for the help you guys!

If that's how all your new projects start, try reloading the new project template of your choosing. If it still doesn't fix the problem, turn all of them on and save over the old template file (located in C:\Program Files\Image-Line \FL Studio 10\Data\Templates\[nameoftemplate]). The template files are in folders that have identical names to the templates. The template you start with by default after installing FL is "Basic With Limiter", I believe.