Micheal jackson - Rock with you preview (House Remix)

SonicThHedgog

While I think this has potential to be an amazingly hot track, I feel as far as House goes, my ear is wanting to hear a better flow with Michael singing, and the slamming beat, with a more constant rhythm and sync. The daft-punk style over compressed sound, and random breakdowns have their qualities, but I wouldn't overdo it. MJ already wrote a great song, so don't completely drown him out of the picture. :D

Overall, it is still sounding hot, but I'd streamline the compression and steady beat a bit more, especially the main chorus.

Its done! Oh could somebody please go on my soundcloud and paste the track, I can't right now

I think there are some timing issues - perhaps the original tempo and your track's tempo weren't locked. As towards the end the off-beat side-chaining seems to be slightly off and it disrupts the rhythm. I was really impressed otherwise but the loss of synchronicity towards the end spoilt it for me.

http://soundcloud.com/aires/micheal-jackson-air3s-electro

here's the link you wanted i think.