The Streets of Shinobi World - Alex Kidd in Shinobi World stage 1 remix.

Kamekaze

or for best quality http://www.mediafire.com/?qxa97cz9hoqr61r

I've been missing for a quite, and I'm most of you have no idea who I am, not that I was important cause I wasn't. Anyway I'm back with a song, even though I've made like 3-4 since the last time I've been here. I feel like this one is worth sharing. I thought I'd try something different with this song. First of all let me admit that this is heavily inspired by Joshua Morse(JMorseMusic) and by GuitarDreamer(brunoguitardreamer). I'm big fans of both of them and if you haven't heard something from either one I'd recommend you check them out. As for what kind of style this I really can't say. I had fun with this track though, which as of late is rare. Also sorry about the quality, even though I uploaded this a HD vid yt said lolno. so I guess downloading it fixes that since its maximum quality that way.

I brought this here because I have no real clue what the genre of this song would be, I've never composed a arrangement/remix like this before <_<. C&C as well as helping me figure out what to label this as is greatly appreciated.