With Apologies......Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII Remix

aur3lius

Yea sorry, I know there's like 5 or something remixes of this song already and I hate trying to remix songs that have been done already, but well...

Remix: http://soundcloud.com/marcusaur3lius/ff-vii-main-theme-wip-2

Source:

The finished product isn't gonna end that way and I got some ideas I still want to implement/decent drum part to write. I really wanted to re-record the guitars at least cause I sucked it up with the chords and the buzz is killing me, but I'm starting to have interference issues again. Hopefully it'll clear up tomorrow.

Side Note: I plan to try and actually submit this one when I finalize everything but I know I'm gonna fail hard at the production stage, Cause I know jack about that stuff (nothing has been done to the track yet). So I might have to collaborate with someone on that front if anyone is interested. I wanna at least give it a try first though so I'll probably do that.

Never apologize

Beat me to it :x

This has plenty of variation from the source so great. And though you've done apparently done nothing on the production font to spruce up the sounds it doesn't sound to flat at all.

As you said the ending could do with tidying up, though i'd say the whole piece starts to feel a bit muted from the 2.11 part onwards when you loose the main guitar, so putting something in to fill up that space might be a good idea, or just add something deep to counterbalance the very high lead.