Voice Changing Software/Hardware

Anyone know any quality voice changing software or hardware? I'm looking for something more that could change your voice on the fly, so I'd assume it would be hardware.

If you only know software, still comment and recommend it please - I would like to hear thoughts and experiences. I'm looking for something that would sound real, not automated, or obviously altered. I want it to be believable.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you tried Audacity?

Nope, will check it out nonetheless.

I'm still not sure that will do exactly what I'm looking for, but it may.

I thought there was a lot of voice altering software out there, the type of stuff that could make someone sound entirely like somebody else. I guess not, or if it is, it's not readily available to the public.

I thought there was a lot of voice altering software out there, the type of stuff that could make someone sound entirely like somebody else. I guess not, or if it is, it's not readily available to the public.

If you're looking for magic, you'll probably be disappointed. If you're looking for a specific tool, you'll have a lot more success finding it. Logic's aforementioned built-in tools lets you adjust both pitch and formant in real-time (with some slight latency).

If that doesn't do what you want, I have no idea what you're looking for. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, _you_ don't have any idea what you're looking for. :P

Search KVRAudio for a formant shifter. See what you find.