Fisherman's Horizon Rock Remix

shawn2point0

The snare is too loud instead of too quiet? What is this, opposite day? :tomatoface:

Pretty cool thing here, man. Some balancing issues on the drums. I have a feeling that if you double-tracked the rhythm and actually hardpanned them, there'd be a lot better clarity to your mix, and it'd be heavier, etc.. Give it a shot. Apart from that it's pretty damn nice. It's just the singular rhythm that makes metal and rock seem way too mono. Always gets a thumbs down from me. :-)

I seriously want to hear a new version!

The clean break is amazing. It would be great if you wrote an actual ending instead of fading out a loop. Add in some personalization, maybe even a solo section. If you varied the sections up a bit too, instead of just looping the whole thing, I think you could get a remix on OCR. Write an intro too!

Dude this is really good, hard to believe you're the guy who was feeling bad about his DKC remix. Nice work! I don't know much about guitars and no obvious issues stand out at me, so I can't add anything to what Brandon said. Just wanted to give my support.

FH is one of my favourite tracks...

I really enjoyed this :-o

It would be great if you wrote an actual ending instead of fading out a loop. Add in some personalization, maybe even a solo section. If you varied the sections up a bit too, instead of just looping the whole thing, I think you could get a remix on OCR. Write an intro too!

yup! :)

Agree with brandon on all accounts: It's awesome, panning could help, loud snare, personalisation would be nice.

So far it's instrumentation and a little bit of accompanying guitar rhythms that's really changed here. But with an intro, outro, possibly solo that's definitely enough room to stick some personal touch in.

Looking forward to hearing a new version!