Abyss (Tales of the Abyss Title Screen Theme)

Hi and welcome to ocr. I saw your introduction post and your thread in Originals, thought I'd greet you with a comment here... and remind you that this is a vgm site, so the vgm section gets a little more activity than Originals.

This is a nice track. Careful with the instrument panning and output levels tho, everything seems to happen in the left speaker, and there's a few places with noticeable compression and possibly some clipping.

Really interesting piano, the note decay seems to center on one of its harmonics. Cool sound. :D

Got it. Thanks for the review! :)

Also, yes, about OCR, I know, and I understand. It was with that purpose in mind that I joined OCR anyway.

But let me ask one thing: If I didn't put that original there, would anyone even know what I'm capable of? Or would they just leave me in a corner again? That original work was supposed to be a game intro, or at least, I had long intended it to be, but oh well.