The "Locked" Button

Thylacine

Not trying to stir any beehives or anything, but the "locked" button in locked threads doesn't match the "new thread" or "add reply" buttons in scheme, design, or... heck, anything. I'm talking about the blue button in the upper-left, right above the thread.

I know it's not a big deal, and ideally nobody would see the button too frequently. Still, it does come up (especially in threads meant for permanent viewing), and it looks a bit unprofessional and attention-grabbing for something that should be easily ignored. How hard would it be to make a button like that? Does it come from some pre-fab vBulletin theme, or is the board custom-made?

(If this isn't the right place for such trifles, move it to general where it can be given thoughtful discussion, or offtopic where I can be mocked for having a retentive body part. Or lock this thread, if you prefer irony and can't fix it.)

I love everything else, though. The board looks fantastic and you're all doing a smashing job with it!