All in a Day's Work - 2 hours of music produced in 24 hours

A compilation of 24 of my best One Hour Compo (OHC) entries, including 14 1st-place winners. Since each song was completed in one hour, you could say the entire album took the equivalent of a single day to make.

My usual chiptune-made-modern sound is here in full force, but I've also tried to include some of the darker, weirder, more experimental, and more fun things I've come up with over the course of the 100 or so OHCs I've done.

Hope you enjoy! There's actually nothing in here that isn't available in my free "Monthlies" series, but it's a nice compilation regardless, and as a bonus it comes with a nice 10-page liner notes PDF with my thoughts on each track.

Congrats on the achievement of making so much good music!

I'm listening right now.

I haven't entered the OHC yet but really want to. It's at a kinda awkward time for me in the UK (something like a 2am start if i'm not mistaken)!

Pretty impressed by the length of some of these! A 7 minuter in an hour is some pretty good time/work ratio (although i've not listened to it yet ;)).

Anyway, thanks for the big load of listening! Good job on the day's work!