*NO* Unreal Tournament 'Foregone Destruction'

djpretzel

Hi,

The song is called Foregone Destruction. The original composer is Michael van den Bos. This track is featured in Unreal Tournament on many of the levels. This was made with his permission.

I am a new remixer. I go by Simon Saiz. My email is the one I'm writing from. My homepage is simon-saiz.com.

Link:

This remix is more of a remake/remaster because the original is poor quality s3m format. I added and intro jungle beat and enhanced all of the instruments.

ftp://ftp.modland.com/pub/modules/impulsetracker/michiel%20van%20den%20bos/unreal%20tournament%20-%20foregone%20destruction.it - "Foregone Destruction"

Submission Instructions & Standards[/url'>]In terms of arrangement - how close or distant ReMixes should be to the original - the general rule is that the ReMix should be YOURS. We don't just mean that you were involved in its creation, but that it is different enough from the original so as to readily illustrate the contributions, modifications, and enhancements you have made. In other words, don't just take the original and drop a few drum loops on top. Also, don't simply take a MIDI file and assign new instruments to the parts, or add reverb, and expect that to pass as 'yours'. When we say 'ReMix', we actually mean something closer to 're-arrangement', if that helps clarify. If you listen to most of the pieces on the site and compare them to the originals, you should get an idea of what a ReMix is.

The same goes for IT files as well, obviously. This wasn't much of a remix or enhancement, and just coasts on the instrumentation and structure of the original. Not surprised this sub had the same name as the original. Not what we do here.

NO Override

This NO Override has been brought to you thanks to F4T4L_3RR0R. Here's how it unfolded:

<F4T4L> I wonder if it's at modarchive.com

<Liontamer> looks like nothing, but I'm still looking

<F4T4L> hey I like... found it

* F4T4L unzips his pants. "HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?!"

<F4T4L> HEY LARRY

<F4T4L> LARRY

<Liontamer> yo

<F4T4L> ftp://ftp.modland.com/pub/modules/impulsetracker/michiel%20van%20den%20bos/unreal%20tournament%20-%20foregone%20destruction.it

<F4T4L> YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

<F4T4L> just be sure to say that I am the sole hierarchy of awesomeness

<Liontamer> I tried that link though

<Liontamer> it didn't work before

<Liontamer> That was at the Nectarine page I linked to

<F4T4L> the link on the page was gayed up

<F4T4L> I dug down the root and found it manually

<F4T4L> I went through EACH FOLDER

<F4T4L> because I am that awesome

<Liontamer> NICE

<Liontamer> YAY!

* Liontamer *kiss*

* F4T4L bows

<F4T4L> if it's on the net, I'm the man to find it. :(

<F4T4L> because I DON'T GIVE UP! lol

<F4T4L> okay now I can resume downloading my NSF's. enjoy!

<Liontamer> Once I get this, you will indeed get the pimpage

All hail F4T4L_3RR0R, the pimp of pimps and the sole hierarchy of awesomeness!~~