Cubase problem when exporting the mix

Oh god, I just don't get it...

In Cubase, if I export my mix without reverbs on, the song sounds just fine. But if I turn the reverb on the tracks, and then export the mix, the file sounds like it's broken. This didn't happen with the previous laptop (which wasn't as good as this one is) when I created the first samples. This happened now with the Intro part I've been working on. I wanted to post an update, but the audio file just sounds terrible, like bugged or something.

Is anyone else having the same kind of problem? My remix has it's own thread, but I figured maybe I could get more help from here.

Thank you for your advice. Now, when I did the realtime export, the sound was still making this "rattling" noise at first, but now I've played this exported song many times over and over again, and it sounds normal. What in the world, is this just my computer playing with me...

And it seems Soundcloud plays it just fine, I'm totally confused... :D Here's a link, will post it under this remix's own thread too.

http://soundcloud.com/napket/epic-galaxy-v3

Well it really seems now that whenever my Cubase is open and I play the song from the winamp, it makes that sound. As soon as I close Cubase, it's fine. But still, when I play the song in Cubase, it keeps jamming. And after exporting and then trying to close Cubase, it crashes. I'm really starting to think this is all because on my laptop. But still have to check those things you kind people mentioned.

This is the reason I'm starting my studies in music technology in Worcester... :D Oh dear me.

Well it really seems now that whenever my Cubase is open and I play the song from the winamp, it makes that sound. As soon as I close Cubase, it's fine. But still, when I play the song in Cubase, it keeps jamming. And after exporting and then trying to close Cubase, it crashes. I'm really starting to think this is all because on my laptop. But still have to check those things you kind people mentioned.

This is the reason I'm starting my studies in music technology in Worcester... :D Oh dear me.

Sounds like a driver sharing problem. Cubase wants exclusive control over your audio drivers, so anything else such as WinAmp that tries to use the drivers gets messed up. You should try to avoid running other programs that want to play sounds while Cubase is open. I'm not familiar with Cubase, but it might have an "allow other programs to access audio drivers" option or something like that (Sonar does, in any event). If it has such an option and you enable it, you may see an increase in latency but it should allow you to have WinAmp open along with Cubase.