Fatal Fury

justaraits

So, I've kinda been wondering---

I'm listening to the awesomeness that is the Street Fighter: Blood on the Asphault album right now - great stuff! Lots of fun memories, the whole thing. But with this and several Capcom projects that have been on the site, like with that and the MegaMan games, I've kinda been wondering now.

Where's the SNK love? :<

I'd really like to see some of you guys tackle something akin to a Real Bout Fatal Fury project, or just the original Fatal Fury. A lot of the music from that game has some nice kicks to it that could make for something really fun - Terry's theme, Michael Max, Raiden, the ending overture, all that stuff. The way I kinda see it, if you guys are gonna do Capcom, why not tackle the rival/competitor side of things? I'd love to see that!

Aaron--

Sources:

- Michael Max - www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5SfsLnLo9k

- Raiden - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6j031W-rwU

- Tung-Fu Rue - www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EyTSCjaeo

Where's the SNK love? :<

Well, there are a few SNK remixes on OCR, but nothing new since 2007.

Though there might be various covers and arrangements on the internets.

Art of Fighting had awesome music, so did Samurai Spirits and many King of Fighters.

Metal Slug is another popular one, not to mention the myriad of shmup and beat'em up/all.

Strangely enough, I cannot remember a single song out of a Fatal Fury game...

But yeah, SNK deserves at least a few more remixes. A KoF album would be neat. :)

Those were some good material. :) Them being from 2007 though is another reason why I'm hoping for more, hopefully. :/

Especially what with Street Fighter having been remixed quite often here; not that that's a bad thing, though! I just see it so often, lol. xD

Something along the lines of a Fatal Fury mix, as there were four games plus the Real Bouts. Terry's got this nice beat going that could probably rival Alex from SF3's, imo.

Yeah, it does. :) Last thing SNK did that I knew of regarding the series before releasing mostly KOF stuff.

I haven't been much into the arranged material myself, though then again I've only listened to parts of those soundtracks a long while ago.

I'm always willing to listen to a fresh take, though. :D Michael Max or even Duck King's themes could go great for the summer lying ahead, right?