New Live Game Music In Raleigh, NC!

Kungfu4

Hey everyone,

I haven't posted on here in lord know's how long. I actually worked on a submission for here years back but started pursuing other interests. That being said,

Eight Bit Disaster

a brand spanking new video game cover/influenced band is playing in Raleigh, NC on Thursday May 10th at Ruckus Pizza at 9:30PM

No Cover!

$3 Bar specials!

I know some of you cats are from the NC area and I wanted to share the music. This is arranged music with sax, guitar, bass, and drums with some special guests from bands in the area. This is a first appearance for the group and we are opening up for an awesome band out of Wilmington, NC called

D&D Sluggers

I hope some of you all can make it out and we have plans in the future for putting some of the music up and out there (hopefully DJ Pretzel and the judges approve of it) but wanted to let you know that Eight Bit Disaster is out there and we plan on making some waves with the sound. Take care everyone and I look forward to more awesome music!

Elliot

Sax

Eight Bit Disaster