Jewel Master - any track

DireVulcan

Hands down one of the best songs to ever come out of a Sega Genesis, and a criminally under-rated game/soundtrack.

I don't have the chops to tackle this level of complexity, so I too hope someone will rise up to the challenge. :)

Tell me about it...I personally consider this track the best Genesis song period.

The Stage 1 theme being another high caliber piece.

Slapped this one back on for a quick playthrough, and my mind was once again blown.

Made even more mindblowing by the fact it was Motoaki Takenouchi's first score. 8O

It's like 10 different composers and styles were all combined into one giant, kickass song.

At times, it's more powerful than stuff he composed later for Landstaker and Shining Force.

Awesome-sauce. :)

Good stuff indeed. The Jewel Master title track that DjMokram linked has a melody in the beginning that reminds me of Castlevania. Also, I'm reminded of Zeliard soundtrack..

Shining Force 2's soundtrack is one of my favourites, and Landstalker, though I've played that way less, is great too. I appreciate you guys posting about this stuff, it's new to me.

--Eino