Male singer needed for Rap/R&B Mass Effect fan song

I'm currently putting finishing touches to a mini Mass Effect fan EP that i've been working on recently.

Just been in contact with BioWare about the project because i wanted to make sure i don't wind up landing in legal hot water or something after this EP releases and they've pretty much given me the green light to go full steam ahead, no worries. Which was nice. Thank you, BioWare :)

But i digress.

For those who know me know this will be a Rap based EP. And on one particular song i think i might be needing a male singer. R&B, ideally. No Auto-Tune though, please. Want to get a bit of soul on to this one tune here, if i can.

I'm just headhunting right now though so nothing will be definite until it happens, but i would like to see what is out there ...and while i know R&B in a OCR forum is a fantastic 'wtf' in itself, i couldn't think of anywhere else to throw this request. :D

So, yes! If you're a male singer and might be interested in singing on a fan-based Mass Effect tune then drop me some samples to your work here and i'll be in contact if i think you have what i need for this. If you ain't a singer but do know someone who might fit the bill then drop me a link to their work too.

And if not then cheers for your time, see you around, Keelah se'lai :mrgreen:~