Is Komplete a necessity for a composer?

I'm kind of on the edge with the current cross-grade for Komplete at the price of $200. Once I'm finished with my classes at Burklee, I think I'll be confident enough to start looking for some composer gigs. I already have Kontakt but I'm trying to decide if the rest of Komplete is something that I'll truly benefit from.

Here's the majority of the software/plugins I work with right now:

Reason - I've been using it for years and have a ton of libraries for it. It's kind of my go to DAW for electronic stuff. Whether you hate it or love it, it's something that I'm really comfortable with.

Reaper - I'm mostly using this for orchestral stuff these days but I think it'd be comfortable with doing anything in it. Unlike Reason, though, Reaper can be synced to video which is a must for tv/film composition work.

Plugin list:

EWQL SO Gold

VSL Sepcial Edition Volume1

Podfarm 2

Toxic Biohazard

Ultra Analog

EZ Drummer

Minimoog V

Revalver

Melodyne

Kontakt 5 with a handful of libraires (Impact Soundworks stuff)

A handful of misc effects and the stuff that comes with Reaper.

Now, I also have some analog synths that I love working with too as well as guitars and other various instruments. These can be used in either Reaper or Reason depending on what's needed.

With that information available to you, would you say that upgrading to Komplete is something that would benefit me or would it be too redundant against my current setup?

Depends on how happy you are with your current synths + drums, really. FM8, Massive, Absynth and Reaktor are all really nice, particularly FM8 + Massive. They're very different than synths like Ultra Analog or Minimoog V, since they use different synthesis methods (FM, wavetable) and both can process audio in. I use them all very frequently. I wouldn't say any of those synths are at all redundant with what you have.

Guitar Rig 5 is actually pretty cool not just for guitar sounds but general FX as well. It's like a self-contained FX rack. I've created some neat synth stuff for dubstep using the wah filters, for example.

Seems like you don't have a great range of drum samples necessarily; Studio Drummer, West Africa and Battery 3 will give you significantly more. Studio Drummer for pop/rock/funk/metal, West Africa for ethnic and Battery 3 for, well, everything! The electronic sounds in Battery 3 are surprisingly good. There are also some neat SFX-style folders. I don't even really use the plugin, I just drag and drop individual samples into FL. You could do the same with Reason's NNXT or Redrum.

The pianos/organs that come with Komplete are solid, though not mind-blowing, so those wouldn't be a major consideration.

If it were me, I'd say go for it. The timbres available with FM8, Massive, Reaktor and Absynth are really unique. Just considering those alone, I'd say it's a good deal.