Solo Piano Piece - "A Waltz with the Lovely Madotsuki" (Yume Nikki Remix)

ad.mixx

Sources (Both sources are only about 3 seconds long, so won't take long to get the gist of the arrangement):

- "Title Screen"

- "Floating Tile World"

Remix: https://www.box.com/s/a9023c8637e3d2f72fea

Hardcore inspiration on this one, but of course as with most pieces I get super inspired on, I've run into a brickwall. Not sure what it is, but I'm really trying hard to bring this arrangement to full circle. I feel like another minute or minute and a half would be just fine for this kind of thing.. just gotta figure out what that minute and a half is going to be.

I'd hate to put an incomplete song out there again, but usually when I do with something like this, it becomes easier to complete the song with getting proper feedback, 'cause you guys are pretty smart :) . And also like hell I know how to compose a proper solo piano piece.

The piano is EQ'd the crap out of by the way, I've pumped up the lows and highs a lot. Any EQ'ing tips on this piece would be helpful (if necessary). The feeling for the piano I'm going for is dark and eery. Dreadful in a sense, but not scary or anything like that.