Multiple Mod Wheel Automation

I don't use FL but maybe the technique is the same. In Cubase MIDI tracks have insert and send effects that you can use to route a single MIDI track as a master input track for any number of slave tracks. So check your MIDI track for a send section where you can route the input to multiple channels. If that doesn't work you can go brute force and simply copy the MIDI automation out of one track and paste it into the rest, not as fancy but it works.

I want to add expression but I don't want have to draw mod wheel automation for every track how do I do this in FL studio? Is there a efficent way to link automation to multiple midi outs/channels?

I'm also curious about this, so now, it's really, really, really important that someone answer this question.

edit: Wait, I think the question I have is totally different from your own. Are you asking how to link different parameters to the same midi control (say, modwheel/vibrato)? In that case, you can just link all the controls to one knob/automation clip by turning off "Remove Conflicts" in the "Link to controller..." dialog box.