Need help finding out what these chords are.

although i'm in bed now and cannot get to a piano. The only advice i can give is that it sounds like all of the chords are the same but transposed to different root notes (parallel chords). You know how you may get a pad or organ sound already set up with a chord which you can play starting on different notes. If i'm not mistaken (which i very well may be) it sounds like that!

So work out the first chord and then you'll only have to find the bass notes of the rest and slap the same chord extension. I could take a guess - Some kind of minor7/9... also but i could be wrong.

Mind you, i could be wrong about the whole thing... but it seems to sound like that to me!

I'll have to record this and get it on my studio pc to double check but it sounds like a chord extended to maybe the 11th or 13th with something flatted and with all the notes in close proximity. If you lay a pancake over the keyboard you might get it faster.

I would try to find the tonality of the chord in single notes then just start adding fingers until you get close. With that freaking flute so far up front it's going to be near impossible to have it exact i think.

Speaking of that freaking flute, does anyone know where i can find a flute sound like that? It sounds like maybe a faked pan flute, or a really faked shakuhachi. I like how it sounds like you might be able to shape the intensity of the air flow to get those accents.