ZOLTAN Original Full Length Album Bassist or Bass Programmer Wanted

EDIT: Bassist found. Thank you very much.

It's the very first ZOLTAN album! It's melodic death metal with very unique medieval AND sci-fi lyrics. Drums and guitar are all done being recorded. It's my first album and it still needs bass recordings. You can either play the parts that I wrote or put your own bass to it. It can be real or samples. It's 55 minutes of music so it is kind of a large project so please don't offer to join if you don't think you can finish within a time limit that you yourself will decide. Here is a link to a rough draft of the most difficult song.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81603940/roughFF02.mp3

Your duties:

1. To record or program 10 songs of death metal bass and send them to me as 24-bit monaural wave files.

2. To accept my visions and play/program according to my wishes should I make any. (I won't ask for anything crazy)

3. You will be recording along to unmastered guitars and drums.

Compensaiont:

1. A thank you from me.

2. A physical copy of the album.

3. The credential and experience of being on the very first ZOLTAN album. Which will be released and supported physically and digitally all over the world. Sorry that this is monetarily unpaid.

4. Women or men (whichever you prefer) beyond your wildest dreams because you are on the very first ZOLTAN album. (I will not personally be delivering the men and women. They should come on their own.)

5. A very good chance of getting more ZOLTAN gigs in the future which WILL be paid!

LET'S DO IT!

ZOLTAN!

All I need is a sound file of you playing something so I can make sure the sound quality will be good enough. You don't need to add any effects or compression and stuff to your bass parts because they will be mixed and mastered by a professional when all the parts are done. So let me listen to you play some BASS! Make sure you're certain that you can play something as fast as the intro to that song I posted. That's the hardest riff for bass so if you can play that, you'll be fine.