Bramble Blast/Stickerbrush Symphony Ambient Electronic Remix

imazi643

So yesterday Bramble Blast was echoing through my head all day, and nearly gave me a migraine. So, in contrast to the aggravation the theme was giving me, I decided to make a kind of ambient/electronic track. Please tell me what you think.

v1

http://soundcloud.com/imazi643/bramble-blast-remix-v1

v2

http://soundcloud.com/imazi643/bramble-blast-remix-v2

Take a listen!

-imazi643

I don't know why... I just never get tired of Bramble Blast, even if it has been remixed to death.

Short but very relaxing. I could drift away into sleep listening to this-- and I mean that in a totally positive way. I'm curious to hear how you would develop this if you turned it into a full song. It's certainly a challenging one to tackle if your ultimate aim is to get posted, because you've got to go above and beyond, and really differentiate yourself with a song as insanely popular as this one.

That was a nice treat as is, though.

I don't know why... I just never get tired of Bramble Blast, even if it has been remixed to death.

Short but very relaxing. I could drift away into sleep listening to this-- and I mean that in a totally positive way. I'm curious to hear how you would develop this if you turned it into a full song. It's certainly a challenging one to tackle if your ultimate aim is to get posted, because you've got to go above and beyond, and really differentiate yourself with a song as insanely popular as this one.

That was a nice treat as is, though.

First of all, thanks for your reply!

I do plan to elaborate on this, though I myself am not sure how far I can go with a progressive/ambient/electronic piece. Keep posted!