Donkey Kong Country 2 - Stickerbush Symphony (Orchestral Arrangement)

Pumpkin King

Just an orchestral arrangement/cover for Stickerbush Symphony from Donkey Kong Country 2.

With this song, I went about everything similarly with my other DKC orchestral arrangements. I did have to omit some melodies and sounds from the arrangement here because some things seemed out of place. So I think it worked out for the better. One thing for example... I did want to have some sort of guitar solo kinda thing in the middle of the song, but it wouldn't make sense to have that in there along with my orchestra (tried a flute, and it didn't flow how I wanted). Other things didn't work because I was having trouble with the instrumentation. I think most of my problems had to do with the samples I had. Or it just didn't work with orchestral instruments. If anyone wants to give suggestions, go ahead. I may look into another version, with just some simple touch-ups. I'm still happy with it though.

Anyways, check it out on my youtube channel and give me some feedback! :)

Again, this is not a remix. When it comes to certain pieces of music like this, I try to keep true to the original piece. And I share it here because I know people here enjoy vgm.

Source:

My arrangement:

My arrangement including keyboard leads: