WANTED: Artist/Designer for EP Artwork

ad.mixx

I'll be done mastering and releasing an EP here very soon and would love some at least decent album artwork for it. I don't really need anything fancy, and if you're willing to do something then I can discuss more details about it over AIM or Skype, or over the OCR PM system if you prefer that.

I'm not looking specifically for drawn or designed artwork - if you're good with photoshop and would like to put a picture together that fits what I'm going for, then that'll be fine too. Drawn art would be nice, but it's not necessary.

I'm not asking for anything too fancy of course because I don't have much to compensate with - the EP will be free - but I do want something nice to go with the music so I'm willing to compensate with a little bit. (we can discuss that too)

If you wish to do something hit me up on my wall or via PM first in case I don't get on skype or AIM, with your contact info of course. Thanks!