Any Vocaloid fans on this forum?

Ringworm128

• 1 month later...

I can't at all call myself a Vocaloid fan, as I just... much prefer human vocals. That being said, there are a lot of really talented artists out there who use Vocaloid software, so I put up with it because I love their music so much. :P Best examples (some of them will be links to human vocal versions; the original versions shouldn't be hard to track down):

• whoo - MOST UNDERRATED FREAKING ARTIST, GOOD LORD. I honestly don't know why he doesn't get more recognition than he does; he's put out 3 albums worth of fantastic material and yet I almost never see him mentioned in Vocaloid discussions, English or Japanese. Awesome songs include
    , and ice.
  • Sasakure - Campanella is just too darn adorable.
    is also really good.
  • Furukawa Honpo - Really hit-or-miss artist for me, but
    stood out to me as particularly fantastic. Also, mugs,
    , and his acoustic Supernova cover with Chibita on vocals.
  • wowaka - Enjoyed
    , fell in love with his stuff at
    (mentioned previously), then freaking Unhappy Refrain comes out and I just lose my mind it's so awesome.
  • Hachi - Come ON, who doesn't love Panda Hero / Matryoshka?
  • Hanasoumen - A solid trance producer. Unfragment and The Endless Love are my favorites.
  • Taishi - Does a lot of good trance / house stuff. I love Falling Apart, Aviator in the Soul, and